Usually after a couple books their wedding with me, I receive an e-mail asking for other vendor recommendations. Florists are generally one of my top requested vendor referrals. If we’re Instagram friends, you know how much I love florals so I’m very excited to share 5 amazing florists who I have had the pleasure of working with!
- Bird & Bumble. I have personally worked with Rebecca a handful of times on a few creative endeavors and I’m so excited that we finally have a real wedding together this May! Her work is everything I love. We have similar personal styles and I think that carries over into our work, which makes working together so fun.
2. Wood Violet MKE. I love Emily’s approach to floral design. I had the honor of watching her construct floral centerpieces from scratch and turn them into something beautiful for our styled shoot. I was in absolute awe of her talent and skill. She even designed floral collars for the dogs!
3. Floral Alchemy. Liz was awesome to work with and Taylor’s wedding bouquet was one my favorites to photograph. She did an amazing job on the bridesmaids bouquets as well!
4. Courtney Joy Floral. I am a fan of anyone who can incorporate feathers into a bridal bouquet and a flower crown and have it look absolutely fabulous! Courtney brought boho to a whole other level with some of the floral elements in this wedding and I am honored that I was able to work with her. She’s so creative and incredibly talented!
5. Flowers for Dreams. I love this company and their mission. You can read how they got started on their website, but a portion of every bouquet sold goes to support a local charity. I had the opportunity to photograph their wedding work and I’ve also taken a Thanksgiving centerpiece arranging class at their studio. I’m looking forward to working with them again, both in the wedding space and personally!